Do You Struggle with Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Fatigue or Digestive Issues?
Are You Ready to Create a Healthy, Loving Relationship with Yourself & Your Body?
Would You Like to Raise Your Health and Your Life to a Whole New Level?
I’d Like to Introduce You to A Holistic Approach to Improving Your Brain & Digestive Health.
The Goal of This Wellness Program is to…
- Develop Conscious Eating Habits
- Learn How to Overcome Stress
- Live with More Energy, Mental Clarity & Well-Being
- Overcome Limiting Beliefs
- Improve Your Digestive Health
- Learn to Nourish Your Microbiome
- Enjoy Better Sleep
- Strengthen Your Immune System
- Maintain Your Health During The Holidays
- Cook Delicious & Nutritious Healthy Meals
- Feel More Peace & Gratitude for Yourself & Life
- Cultivate More Self-Kindness & Joy
In today’s world we’re so bombarded with so much information and misinformation making it difficult to effectively find the right healing path through our suffering.
You may have already tried the conventional medical route, only to be left feeling even worse and with more unanswered questions.
You’re not alone.
I struggled for over a decade dealing with my own health issues. After doctors prescribed lifetime steroid use as my only option, I knew there had to be a better way. While I attended the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, I learned about healing the gut. Since at least 70% of our immune system resides in the gut, I had an inner knowing I was on the right path. After only two months of implementing the dietary changes, my symptoms had improved by 85%.
If you would like to hear more about my personal journey, Click Here.
One of my favorite quotes by Albert Einstein says …
“You can’t change a problem with the same consciousness that created it.”
When we’re stuck in a personal life or health crisis, it’s not easy to successfully overcome our challenges by ourselves.
Having people around us who have overcome similar challenges that we too are facing can better help to move you forward, so you don’t stay stuck or fall backwards into old, unhealthy habits.
In this program, you will receive the tools to make your journey to creating the health and life you’re looking for more easily attainable.
We will address things on many different levels. Getting the best nutrition from a healthy diet is a big part of building a healthy foundation. We will also explore deepening your relationship with yourself as well as with your food and life.
You may have had self-sabotaging beliefs like…
“I’ve always struggled with this issue, there’s no hope for me.”
“Life has never gotten any better and it probably never will.”
“I go from problem to problem. My life is always in constant chaos.”
Now is the time to create a new story.
I’m not a psychologist or licensed mental health counselor with a masters or doctoral degree. What I do have is over 20 years of personal development experience, as well as over 18 years of being in the healing arts. All of which has helped me to be where I am today. I collaborate with and recommend functional medical doctors. I refer clients who require specialized care to an MD, when it’s necessary. I don’t “fix” your problems. I give you the support and education you need to make informed decisions about your health and your life.
This wellness program can be a unique complement to the work you’re already doing with your therapist and/or doctor. Helping you to see and obtain results even faster.
What We Do
Compassionate coaching to support you in reconnecting with a healthier, empowered mindset, so you can grow into a healthier, happier relationship with yourself, your body and your life!
Points on the feet are stimulated to support the body in deeply releasing tension held in the nervous system; lowering anxiety, stress, and improving overall bodily functions.
Restore the connection with the body and mind through safe, compassionate touch. Releasing overall stress and tension held in the body and mind.
NOURISHMENT FOR THE BRAIN & BODY…
Nutrition for Brain Health:
- Learn What Foods to Eat and Avoid for Optimal Brain & Gut Health
- Restore Healthy Gut Flora to Support Digestion & Brain Function
- Learn to Overcome Food Cravings
- Compassionate Coaching for Healing Your Relationship w/ Food & Your Body
- Learn to Make Easy, Delicious, Healthy Recipes
- Learn to Make Healthy Desserts Your Taste Buds & Body Will Love
- Learn How to Stay Healthy Through the Holidays
- Grocery Store Support
- Healthy Cooking Classes
“Let Food Be Thy Medicine and Medicine Be Thy Food.”
~ Hippocrates (The father of modern medicine)
You Will Also Receive…
- Weekly Motivational Texts
- Your 30-Day Wellness Journal
- Supportive Healthy Lifestyle Tips
- Personal Development Activities
- Aromatherapy Oils for Relaxation & Well-Being
- Tools for Cultivating A Positive Mindset
- Email Support for Quick Questions
What Clients Are Saying…
“My doctor recommended Courtney to help me with my anxiety and working through a past emotional trauma, which I felt were causing some of my digestive issues. Courtney has really helped me! She asks just the right questions to help me better identify deeper issues. She would send encouraging texts in between sessions that were really valuable for me as well. Just knowing I was going to see Courtney to have her help me walk through my feelings felt very supportive. This program has helped give me the hope to live a life of creativity, lightness and energy. I’ve realized my thought patterns and how I can shift how I’m feeling. It’s Amazing!
My husband is always encouraging me to see Courtney because I always feel so much better afterwards.”
~ Rebekah R.
May This Year Be Your Year!
To Schedule Your
Complementary 30 min. Discovery Session,
Please Call (828)398-9339 Or Email me at Courtney.AwakenYourHealth@gmail.com.
You may also find this contact numbers helpful:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-TALK (8255) provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones.
- Mobile Crisis Hotline for Asheville and surrounding regions: 1-888-573-1006