Are You Ready to Improve Your Health
& Create More Joy in Your Life?
Today You Can Begin to Take the Steps to Empower Yourself and to Create A Life You Love from the Inside-Out.
In This Health Program You Will Learn…
- To Develop Healthy Eating Habits
- Effective Tools for Overcoming Stress
- Cultivate More Self-Kindness & Joy
- Create More Energy, Mental Clarity & Well-Being
- Improve Your Digestive Health
- Enjoy Better Sleep
- Strengthen Your Immune System
- Maintain Your Health During The Holidays
- Cook Delicious & Nutritious Healthy Meals Even Your Family Will Enjoy!
- And Much More…
Is this something you’re looking for?
If so, I’m glad you’re here!
Courtney Cox is a Transformational Health Coach, Bodywork Therapist and owner of Awaken Your Health, LLC. Over the past 20 years, she has learned a lot about health and healing from her own chronic illness and personal challenges- all of which have transformed her health and her life. Now she would like to help support you along your healing journey to improve the quality of your health and life.
“We all go through different challenges. What I believe is that these challenges are really opportunities to live better and to create a new, higher level of living life. This process isn’t always easy, which is why it’s important to have the right support along the way. But when you reach a new, higher level, the most amazing gift of all is the health, happiness, energy, and radiance you feel. Transformation is possible!” ~ Courtney
What We Do
Compassionate coaching to support you in reconnecting with a healthier, more empowered mindset, so you can grow into a healthier, happier relationship with yourself, your body and your life!
NOURISHMENT FOR THE BRAIN & BODY…
Nutrition for Brain Health:
- Learn What Foods to Eat and Avoid for Optimal Brain & Gut Health
- Restore Healthy Gut Flora to Support Digestion & Brain Function
- Learn to Overcome Food Cravings
- Compassionate Coaching for Healing Your Relationship w/ Food & Your Body
- Learn to Make Easy, Delicious, Healthy Recipes
- Learn to Make Healthy Desserts Your Taste Buds & Body Will Love
- Learn How to Stay Healthy Through the Holidays
- Grocery Store Support (optional)
- Healthy Cooking Classes (optional)
Are You Interested In A Physician-Directed Health Coaching Program?
Dr. Cynthia Libert, M.D. and I have come together to offer you a comprehensive integrative health program to support you in reaching your goals for better health and happiness.
“Let Food Be Thy Medicine and Medicine Be Thy Food.”
~ Hippocrates (The father of modern medicine)
Coaching sessions are available at my private office, your home or by phone.
Visit www.CaringfortheBody.Org to learn more
What Clients Are Saying…
“My doctor recommended Courtney to help me with my anxiety and working through a past emotional trauma, which I felt were the cause of some of my digestive issues. Working with Courtney has really helped me! She asks just the right questions. Her encouragement in between sessions was really valuable for me as well. Just having her help me walk through my feelings felt very supportive. This program has given me the hope to live a life of creativity, lightness and energy. I’ve realized my thought patterns and how I can shift how I’m feeling. It’s been Amazing!
~ Rebekah R.
To Schedule A Complementary 30 min. Discovery Session,
Please Call Caring for the Body, PLLC at (828)490-6600.
Helpful contact numbers:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-TALK (8255) provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones.
- Mobile Crisis Hotline for Asheville and surrounding regions: 1-888-573-1006